Widgets are the bread and butter of the Cyfe experience. While you are customizing your dashboard, you have the ability to reconfigure or modify any widgets you have added to it. These widgets provide visualization into your business's data and trends, allowing you to set goals, plan alerts, and report on how your business is performing.
In This Article:
Adding a Widget
Adding a widget to your dashboard in Cyfe is a fairly simple process.
- Navigate to the dashboard you would like to host the widget on
- Click on the Dashboard dropdown
- Select the appropriate Dashboard from the list
2. Select the "Add Widget" button from the upper left of the screen
3. Type in the integration you're looking for, or choose the widget from the tabs.
4. Select "Add"
- Once you had added the widget, it will appear in your dashboard
Once the widget has been added to your dashboard you can move it around and resize it by selecting the edges of the box
Editing a Widget:
Once a widget has been added to your dashboard, each widget can be customized to fit your business needs. Outside of configuring the widget so it connects to whatever account or data point you want to display, you can also set alerts for when you hit certain metrics, and also set goals.
Configuring a Widget:
Under the Configure widget option you can edit any of the settings you setup when you originally created the widget. To configure your widget, perform the following:
1. Add a widget to your dashboard
2. Select "Configure Widget" from the center of the widget, or select the gear icon in the upper right corner
3. Enter appropriate information based on your widget
4. When complete, select "Save Widget."
FYI:Each widget will have different configuration options based on the data they are showing. If you need help locating the information to configure your widget, please see our Widget Articles or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alerts will allow you to monitor metrics even when you're away from your dashboards. You can set up email or SMS notifications to go out when certain conditions are met (e.g. when your website's traffic level drops.)
Goals will allow you to benchmark metrics against your business objectives (e.g. whether your sales team hits their daily quota). It's a great way to identify areas of improvement within your organization.
The Move feature will allow you to move a widget from one dashboard to another dashboard on your account. To move a widget, perform the following:
- Choose the widget you would like to move.
- Select the right pointing arrow icon in the upper right.
- Select the dashboard you would like to move the widget to.
- Select "Move Widget."
- Cyfe will refresh on the Dashboard where
The Remove widget will delete the widget (and any historical data associated with the widget) from your account.