In This Article:
Utilize this feature to create a publicly accessible link to your dashboard. To customize the domain of the public URL, add your custom domain.
- Creates publicly accessible link for teammates or customers to view dashboard
- Password protect link if desired (optional)
- Auto-resize widgets to fill entire screen (optional)
Give your end-user the ability to choose the date range they see of the dashboard you have shared with them. Append"?date_picker=1" to the end of your public url, to give others the ability to choose the date range of metrics:
Specify Date Range
***Dates must be entered "yyyymmdd" format. Ex: January 1, 2020 would be 20200101
- Start Date must be entered as "sdate=xxxxxxxx"
- End Date must be entered as "edate=xxxxxxxx"
- Group By must be entered as groupby=month, groupby=week, or groupby=day
***Between each custom modifier there must be an "&"
Light or Dark ThemeYou can use the "theme" parameter to force either the "dark" or "light" theme by adding "?theme=light" or "?theme=dark"
Are Public URLs Really Public?
No. Only the person with the unique link can view the dashboard. You can delete or add password protection to the link at any time. They are non-indexable links -- think of these like a unique Dropbox or Google Drive link.
Are Passwords Required for Public Urls?
No. You can leave the password field blank.