We’re excited to help you monitor your business performance on your very own Cyfe dashboard! Configure your Dashboards to tell your story.
In This Article:
Build your Dashboard:
When you sign-into Cyfe, you can build your own dashboard, or use one of our pre-built dashboard templates:
1. You have the option of building a dashboard from scratch, or choosing a pre-built dashboard:
2. Clicking 'Add' will load the pre-built dashboard:
3. Populate data for all widgets on your dashboard:
- Move your mouse over any widget, and click on 'Configure'
- Input required account information
You aren't limited to type of metrics you see on these pre-built dashboards. Change metric settings by clicking on the "Settings" (gear icon) for each widget to change the metric and/or add new widget(s).
Adding New Templates
To add another pre-built dashboard, navigate to the top tool bar, click on "New Dashboard" ("+" symbol), then choose "Templates":
Build Custom Template
Save time and energy by creating a custom template dashboard with the widget integrations / metrics that are important to you and/or your clients
- Build out your template dashboard
- Rename to *Template (* naming convention moves this dashboard to the top of your list)
- To change the name of your Dashboard, click on the "Edit" dashboard button
Moving forward, you can choose your *Template Dashboard, and click "Duplicate" to speed up setup!
Navigating your Dashboard
- Dashboard Dropdown: The Dashboard Dropdown is a full list of all the dashboards currently associated with your account. You can switch back and forth between these dashboards by clicking on the dropdown and selecting the one you want to view.
- Default Range: The Default Range selector will allow you to apply a time frame to your widgets that will appear by default whenever your dashboard is loaded in. This will prompt the widgets included on your dashboard to only show info based on the range you have set.
- Calendar Date Range: If you need to adjust the data being displayed by your widgets, but do not want to change the default range (for instance in a one off situation where you just need to look at data from a specific date) you can set the desired date range by selecting the calendar icon and choosing from the available dates. The widgets will then update to show only data from the date range you have selected.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Buttons: In conjunction with the calendar icon, you can also modify the data being shown (without affecting the default setup of your widgets) by selecting the Daily/ Weekly/ or Monthly buttons. These settings will adjust the data to represent a daily, weekly, or monthly summary of the widgets connected to your dashboard.
Add, Delete, Duplicate Dashboard:
Use the buttons on the top nav bar to add, delete, and duplicate dashboards: