Quick overview of the HubSpot Widget
In This Article:
- Configure Widget
- Available Metrics
Before you can configure your HubSpot Widget, you will need the following information:
- Hubspot Account.
- Email address
Once you have the required information, you can perform the following steps to configure your widget:
- Follow the steps for "Adding a Widget."
- When the widget window appears, select "Configure Widget."
- Enter the following information:
- Widget Title: Title you would like displayed for the widget.
- HubSpot Account: Provides access to the data being gathered by your account.
- HubSpot Metric: Select a Metric.
- Select "Save Widget."
Available Hubspot Metrics
Performance > Overview
Contacts > Contacts, Contact Lifecycle Funnel, Contact Lifecycle Pipeline, Top Contact Sources
Opportunities > Opportunities
Leads > Leads, Marketing Qualified Leads, Sales Qualified Leads
Customers > Customers
Deals > Deals, Deals Won and Lost, Top Deal Stages
Emails > Subscribers, Email Performance, Top Email Lists (Last 30 Days), Subscribers in Past Month
Website > Top Blog Topics
Other > Campaign Breakdown, Keyword Breakdown, Workflow Breakdown