Below you will find the steps for configuring Linkedin Ads and Linkedin Company Widgets.
In This Article:
Linkedin Ads & Linkedin Company
Adding Linkedin Ads and Linkedin Company Widgets:
- Follow the steps for "Adding a Widget."
- When the widget window appears, select "Configure Widget."
- Enter the information requested
Admin Access RequiredFull Admin access is required to the Company Page. If you aren't seeing a drop-down after connecting your Linkedin Account, make sure that you have been granted full admin access to the Company Page.
If your not seeing new data rolling in, Linkedin has expired your third party connection. Linkedin automatically expires third party connections every 60 days or so - there's no way to stop this.
In addition, if you reset your Linked password or permissions have been altered, you'll need to reconnect your Linkedin Widgets. To refresh your connection or reconnect your Linkedin Widget:
- Reconfigure your existing Linkedin widget by clicking on the gear icon located at the top right corner of the widget.
- Click on the Linkedin Account drop down and select the 'Add Account' entry in the list. Then click on the Add Account button located next to this drop down list.
- A new popup will open where Linkedin will ask you to confirm the connection. Click on the Accept button.
- The popup will automatically close and you will be back on the widget configuration screen in Cyfe. Now click on the Save Widget button.
You should only have to do this for one widget.
Linkedin Ad Metrics
|- Overview||- Shares|
|- Likes||- Comments|
|- Follows||- Impressions|
|- Opens||- Engagements|
|- External Website Post Click||- External Website Post View|
|- External Website Conversions||- Conversion Value|
|- Post Click Conversion Rate||- View Through Conversion Rate|
|- Ad Spend Per Conversion||- Advertiser ROAS|
|- Clicks||- Ad Unit Clicks|
|- Company Page Clicks||- Text URL clicks|
|- Action Clicks||- Landing page clicks|
- Lead generation mail interested
|- Viral Clicks||- Viral Landing Page Clicks|
|- Viral Follows||- Viral One Click Lead Form Opens|
|- Viral Shares||- Viral Likes|
- Viral Other Engagements
|- Viral Total Engagements|
|- Viral Company Page Clicks||- Viral Comments|
|- Viral One Click Leads||- Viral Impressions|
|- One Click Leads||- One click lead form opens|
|- other engagements||
- lead generation mail contact info
|- Overview||- Interactions|
|- Interaction Rate||- Impressions|
|- Unique Impressions||- Likes|
|- Comments||- Engagement|
|- Shares||- Clicks|
|- Followers||- Follower Growth|
|- Organic Followers||- Organic Follower Growth|
|- Paid Followers||- Paid Follower Growth|
|- All Page Views||- All Desktop Page Views|
|- All Mobile Page Views||- Careers Page Views|
|- Jobs Page Views||- Life at Page Views|
|- About Page Views||- People Page Views|
|- Insights Page Views|
Mashup Linkedin Widget(s)
The 'Mashup' Widget allows you to take metrics from multiple widgets and put them onto one widget. Scenarios include:
- comparing ad spend across multiple social media platforms
- sales and revenue comparison (did my ad spend impact sales in quickbooks?)
To learn more about how to utilize the Mashup Widget - click here.