This article covers configuration steps of the iframe widget for use within Cyfe. If you are looking for directions on how to iFrame Cyfe into your website/platform, click here.
In This Article:
Configure iFrame Widget
Use the iFrame widget to display external objects on your Cyfe Dashboards. Click on the settings icon on the widget to configure.
- Enter the following information:
- Widget Title: Title you would like displayed for the widget.
- iFrame URL: Provides access to the data you want to display.
- Refresh Rate: Select how often you want the link to refresh.
Refused to Display?Some domains have disallowed the loading of a resource outside of their domain. For example, you cannot iframe cnn.com. Cyfe cannot resolve this issue on your behalf - please reach out to the webmaster/platform that you are attempting to frame.
Examples of iFrame Usage in Cyfe
There are countless ways our customers utilize the iframe widget in building out dashboards. Here are a few examples:
- Display content in TV mode for use in-office
- Pull in reports from other platforms (if other platforms/websites allow):
- Create a different type of 'login portal' by iframing work portal login with other Cyfe widgets (time, weather, etc):
- Graph/Reports from Google Spreadsheet or other Platforms