This article covers configuration steps of the iframe widget for use within Cyfe. If you are looking for directions on how to iFrame Cyfe into your website/platform, click here.
In This Article:
Embed Cyfe via iFrame?Customers on the Premier plan can take their entire dashboard or one Cyfe widget and embed via iFrame. Contact support to upgrade your plan and enable embeddable analytics.
Configure iFrame Widget
Use the iFrame widget to display external objects on your Cyfe Dashboards. Click on the settings icon on the widget to configure.
- Enter the following information:
- Widget Title: Title you would like displayed for the widget.
- iFrame URL: Provides access to the data you want to display.
- Refresh Rate: Select how often you want the link to refresh.
Refused to Display?Some domains have disallowed the loading of a resource outside of their domain. For example, you cannot iframe cnn.com. Cyfe cannot resolve this issue on your behalf - please reach out to the webmaster/platform that you are attempting to frame.
Examples of iFrame Usage in Cyfe
There are countless ways our customers utilize the iframe widget in building out dashboards. Here are a few examples:
- Display content in TV mode for use in-office
- Pull in reports from other platforms (if enabled):
- Create a different type of 'login portal' by iframing work portal login with other Cyfe widgets (time, weather, etc):
- Graph/Reports from Google Spreadsheet or other Platforms