Cyfe provides pre-built dashboards to get you from zero to data in a few minutes. This user guide shows you how to configure & add templates.
After creating a new account and logging in for the first time, you'll land on in the template dashboard gallery.
1. You have the option of building a dashboard from scratch, or choosing a pre-built dashboard:
2. Clicking 'Add' will load the pre-built dashboard:
3. Populate data for all widgets on your dashboard:
- Move your mouse over any widget, and click on 'Configure'
- Input required account information
You aren't limited to type of metrics you see on these pre-built dashboards. Change metric settings by clicking on the "Settings" (gear icon) for each widget to change the metric and/or add new widget(s).
Adding New Templates
To add another pre-built dashboard, navigate to the top tool bar, click on "New Dashboard" ("+" symbol), then choose "Templates":