The text widget allows you to display custom text on your dashboard.
In This Article:
Use HTML to
<h1 align="center">Replace center with right or left to change alignment</h1>
Example Use Cases
- Organize your multiple client accounts across a single dashboard:
- Provide context to Ad spend:
How to Configure:
Before you can configure your Text Widget, you will need the following information:
- Information you want to be displayed in the text box.
Once you have the required information, you can perform the following steps to configure your widget:
- Follow the steps for "Adding a Widget."
- When the widget window appears, select "Configure Widget."
- Enter the following information:
- Widget Title: Title you would like displayed for the widget.
- Widget Text: Type in the data you want to display.
- Select "Save Widget."