The CSV File Import widget reads comma-separated files and sends the dataset to its output channel
CSV Configuration Details
Important information in utilizing the CSV widget:
- At this time only .csv extensions are supported, not .xls, .xlsx, etc.
- CSV widget uses a manual upload - they do not update manually. Google Spreadsheets widget updates every 5 minutes.
How to Configure:
Before you can configure your CSV File Widget, you will need the following information:
- CSV File saved to your computer.
Once you have the required information, you can perform the following steps to configure your widget:
- Follow the steps for "Adding a Widget."
- When the widget window appears, select "Configure Widget."
- Enter the following information:
- Widget Title: Title you would like displayed for the widget.
- Chart Type: Select how you want the data to display.
- CSV File: Select the file you would like the data to be pulled from.
- Select "Save Widget."