The Mashup Widget enables customers to combine multiple data sources together. Use this widget to compare metrics and/or aggregate data from multiple integrations.
In This Article:
- How to Configure
- Combining ad cost across multiple platforms
- Calculate cost / impression
- Track / compare keyword rankings o
How to Configure
Before you can configure your Mashup Widget, you will need the following information:
- Desired widgets configured on one or more existing dashboards.
Once you have the required widgets added, you can perform the following steps to configure your widget:
- Widget Title: Title for your Widget
- Metric 1: Set a label, chart type, and select a data point from one of your existing widgets (these can be located on different dashboards.)
Add Data: Will allow you to add a data vector from one of your existing widgets (these can be located on different dashboards.)
3. Create New Metric: This will add a new chart type. Create a new metric to add an additional line graph to the widget.
Create custom widgets beyond our preconfigured, prebuilt widgets. Include the metrics you want your colleagues or clients to see.
Use the divide function to spot new correlations and trends between 2 completely different parts of your organization.
Use the add or subtract function to create net or aggregate/cumulative values (example below)
MashUp Max:You can add up to ten metrics for a single widget and up to five pieces of additional content per metric.
MashUp Use Cases
Combining ad cost across multiple platforms
Calculate the Cost per Impressions
Track / compare keyword rankings