The Mashup Widget enables customers to 'mash' multiple data sources together. Use this widget to compare metrics and/or aggregate data from multiple integrations.
In This Article:
How to Configure
Before you can configure your Mashup Widget, you will need the following information:
- Desired widgets configured on one or more existing dashboards.
Once you have the required widgets added, you can perform the following steps to configure your widget:
- Enter the following information:
- Widget Title: Title you would like displayed for the widget.
- Metric 1/2/3...: Set a label, data type, and select a data vector from one of your existing widgets (these can be located on different dashboards.)
- Add Data: Will allow you to add a data vector from one of your existing widgets (these can be located on different dashboards.)
- Create New Metric: Will allow you to create additional metrics.
- Select "Save Widget."
Create custom widgets beyond our preconfigured, prebuilt widgets. Include the metrics you want your colleagues or clients to see.
Use the divide function to spot new correlations and trends between 2 completely different parts of your organization.
Use the add or subtract function to create net or aggregate/cumulative values (example below)