YouTube is a video sharing service where users can watch, like, share, comment and upload their own videos. The video service can be accessed on PCs, laptops, tablets and via mobile phones. (Webwise)
How to Configure:
Before you can configure your YouTube Widget, you will need the following information:
- YouTube Account.
Once you have the required information, you can perform the following steps to configure your widget:
- Follow the steps for "Adding a Widget."
- When the widget window appears, select "Configure Widget."
- Enter the following information:
- Widget Title: Title you would like displayed for the widget.
- YouTube Account: Provides access to the data being gathered by your account.
- YouTube Video: Select a Video.
- YouTube Metric: Select a Metric.
- Select "Save Widget."
Data Delay: 48-72 hours
Can I Show My Total Subscribers?
Connection Error/Problems (Old Widget That Was Previously Working)
Most likely Google/YouTUbe expired your third party connection. (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, etc do this to third party connections every 60 days or so -- there's no way to stop this, or a connection can be expired upon changing a password).The fix is simple!
- Reconfigure your existing YouTube widget by clicking on the gear icon located at the top right corner of the widget.
- Click on the Google/YouTube Account drop down and select the first empty entry in the list. Then click on the Add Account button located next to this drop down list.
- A new popup will open where Google will ask you to confirm the connection. Click on the Accept button.
- The popup will automatically close and you will be back on the widget configuration screen in Cyfe. Now click on the Save Widget button.
You should only have to do this for one widget.