Agency: Client Management
This article introduces the Client Management feature available to Agency Plan subscribers.
In This Article:
- Adding your First Client
- Managing your Clients
- Read-Only Users
- Common Questions
- Facebook Page: Post Reach metric
- I don't see my Facebook page in the dropdown
- How do I show my lifetime total Facebook page fans?
- How do you define Facebook Page metrics?
- Connection Error/Problems (Old Widget That Was Previously Working)
The account of the Agency plan can add client accounts. Click on the 'Clients' icon on the left-side nav bar to manage your clients:
Adding your First Client
Go through the 'add client' flow to add your first client. You'll notice on the right hand side that you are asked to assign users. These are users that you have added to your agency account. This makes it easy for your users of your Agency Plan to manage specific clients.
- If you assign a user to a client, your user will only see the clients assigned to them when they click on "Clients" from the left-side nav.
Managing your Clients
After adding your first client, they will appear in your Client Manager. You are given (4) options:
⏻ : Login (impersonate) Client
⚙️ : Edit Name, Email, Password, and Assign (re-assign) users
: Duplicate dashboards from this client to another client
✖️ : Delete client
Read Only Users
For added users with only "read-only" access, this is a preview of what they will see on the dashboard and settings page: