How Do I Set Up A Custom Domain For My Cyfe Dashboard?
These are instructions for GoDaddy, if you use a different host the instructions will be substantially similar to this -- the host will know the exact details, so copy/paste these instructions to them they'll be able to help you through it!
2. Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names. You'll be directed to the Domain Manager page.
3. Click the domain that you'd like to use with Cyfe.
4. Click the Total DNS Control And MX Records link at the bottom of the section entitled Total DNS.
5. Click Add New CNAME Record in the box labelled CNAMES (aliases).
6. For the Host, enter only the subdomain of the address you want to use for your dashboards. For example, if you picked dashboard.yourcompany.com as your address, enter "dashboard" here.
7. Enter app.cyfe.com as the Points To. Specify a TTL or use the default setting of 1 hour.
8. Click OK.
9. After a few minutes check to see if your new address (e.g. dashboard.yourcompany.com) redirects to app.cyfe.com. Note that it may take up to 48 hours for your changes to propagate through the internet so check back every few hours if it doesn't work right away.
And that should do it!
As soon as AWS allows this we'll add a feature to Cyfe. We have heard it's coming imminently.